Are you interested in joining a group of highly talented engineers working on a open source project that is solving challenging problems across big data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence? As customers continuously push the envelope for ways to extract value from data, Alluxio is driving innovation in data access and management for large scale distributed systems. Alluxio (a.k.a Tachyon Nexus) a project from AMPLab like Apache Spark and Mesos is charging full steam to help customers navigate the digital transformation. . The Alluxio team includes leaders, innovators, explorers, and risk-takers with extensive industry experience from top tech companies including Google, Palantir and VMWare and alumni from top computer science programs including CMU, Stanford and UC Berkeley. The company is backed by Andreessen-Horowitz and has been named as top 10 hot startups for 2018We are seeking an energetic, innovative leader with a flair for developing new business and identifying and selling to customer needs. You’ll take charge of developing detailed sales/marketing plans and maximizing sales opportunities to drive results and inspire productivity and teamwork. You will rely on your experience and good judgment to proactively build and exponentially grow accounts and drive year-over-year growth in line with the revenue goals.
- 7-10 years of demonstrated successful Enterprise Software Sales in a logo acquisition role
- Documented Successful startup experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Big Data Applications and Infrastructure, Storage, Open Source Applications, Enterprise Application Integration, Database, Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred
- Familiarity with selling new concepts, challenger sales and value driven sales
- Team player
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Extensive relationships with CXO’s in the market preferred
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement/Presidents Club etc
- Structured, disciplined user of Salesforce and technology to enable sales. Great familiarity with Google suite of applications as well as PPT.
- Manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company’s strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customer’s satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Owns account relationship and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.