Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for the smooth and efficient functioning of the Company’s Global day/day accounting/finance functions and will manage the Company’s ongoing compliance , budget/actual and internal management reporting functions.
- Responsible for managing all aspect of Company’s accounting and reporting activities and procedures.
- Oversee and develop accounts payable and payroll.
- Identify and assist in hiring additional staff as Company continues its growth.
- Together with the CFO design and enforce policies and internal controls to support the integrity of the Company’s financial statements and reporting practices.
- Help to implement improved accounting processes, including evaluation of current accounting systems and controls.
- Manage and conduct all required accounting functions including monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the books.
- Manage monthly financial consolidation for global operations
- Maintain coding and spend classification for financial reporting.
- Review new GAAP and/or IFRS pronouncements as appropriate for applicability to Company, and document the conclusions with an auditable note to file.
- Assist with external audit process to ensure that any audited financials are released on a timely basis.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist human resource manager with payroll and benefit functions as needed
- Work with tax consultants to assist in the preparation of annual tax returns.
- Work with CFO to design, implement and manage the Company’s annual budgeting process.
- Provide detailed monthly total company and individual department Budget/Actual variance analysis.
- Track and report key metrics
- Ability to recognize and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Ability to articulate accounting and finance issues to non- accounting personnel.
- Ability to assist in budgeting and variance reporting process.
- Excellent communications and computer skills.
- Good sense of humor.
- Background and experience in public accounting.
- Provide support on equity tracking and accounting.
- Assist with required 409A valuations.
- Facilitate in creation and modification of key financial templates.
- Provide support on financing activities – data room populations, review of key documents, review/monitoring of debt financing covenants.
- Experience with establishment of cross-border transfer pricing structures.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification is strongly preferred
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in the accounting sector.
- Experience in working with Subscription or SaaS based Enterprise software companies
- Experience in budgeting / forecasting process preferred.
- Willingness to contribute as necessary beyond the scope of your functional area.
- Experience managing a staff is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.