360 & ALLUXIO JOINT MEETUP
Using Alluxio POSIX (FUSE) API in JD.com
- Alluxio FUSE landing in Jingdong
- Deep analysis of Alluxio FUSE principle and architecture
- How to improve POSIX compatibility of Alluxio FUSE
- JD’s contribution to the Alluxio community
Hongtong Liu joined Jingdong in 2017, worked as a distributed storage system expert, responsible for development and optimization of Linux Kernel, ext4, HDFS, Alluxio FUSE, ceph, etc.
Questions? Slack with the speakers, users, and many other community members!
Welcome to join Alluxio Bay Area Meetup Group to attend more meetups like this!
Building Big Data Platform “Pingo” in Baidu Using Alluxio
- Baidu data factory Pingo, introducing its positioning and solving problems
- Based on Alluxio implemented a file management service layer in Pingo, and we extended Alluxio’s UFS, added an inheritance-based ACL permissions mechanism, and provided file-based UDF management functions.
- Briefly introduce other Pingo function points
Zhihong Zhang joined Baidu Big Data Department in 2013 and participated in the construction of Baidu Big Data Platform as a core member. Currently, he is the technical leader of the Pingo core team of Baidu Data Factory.