Read our newest Ebook to discover the secrets behind Trino’s query engine and learn how to overcome bottlenecks to achieve blazing-fast query performance. Get the expertise tuning tips to unlock the full potential of Trino and transform your data analytics game.
gOOD READS AND TUTORIALS
Cloud storage has gained popularity recently, but managing AWS or other cloud service costs can be a significant challenge for enterprises. Read our newest cloud costs saving blog to understand the data transfer and egress costs of Amazon Web Services and how to reduce them.
We have a new series out about Paging Storage! Learn about this experimental feature in Alluxio 2.9 with Bin Fan, Alluxio’s Chief Architect & VP of Open Source through this 3 parts video series.
- Part I – What is Paging Storage?
- Part II – Benefits of Paging Storage
- Part III – Efficient Alluxio Caching with Paging Storage: coming soon on 5/1
Past events on-demand
To simplify the DevOps of the stack of Alluxio with a query engine, Alluxio has provided two ways to deploy on Kubernetes, helm and operator. They significantly simplify the deployment, configuration, and life cycle management of resources on Kubernetes.
Watch this step-by-step tutorial on how to deploy and run Alluxio on Kubernetes to accelerate analytics workloads.
In this lightning talk, Shouwei Chen provided a brief overview of different approaches to emulate or introduce data locality in Kubernetes based on his experience working with open-source projects.
Bin Fan, Alluxio’s Chief Architect and VP of Open source, will host our May Open Office Hours. Are you looking to speed up your queries? Are you stuck in your cloud migration journey? Have challenges onboarding new applications? Join our Apr office hour where Alluxio open-source project core maintainer Shouwei will answer all of your questions!
Alluxio will be speaking at Open Source Summit North America, the premier open source developer and community contributor event, in Vancouver May 10-12! Register now & check out our talks!
- Bin Fan (Chief Architect & VP of Open Source @ Alluxio) & Ke Wang (Software Engineer @ Meta): “How to Foster Cross-Community Collaboration – Lessons Learned” – Sunday May 7 @ 9:00am PT (Virtual)
- Jasmine Wang (Head of Community & DevRel @ Alluxio): “Lessons Learned in Building an Interdependent Open Source Team – Team Design, Strategy, Metrics” – Wednesday May 10 @ 11:10am PT
- Lu Qiu (ML Engineer & PMC Maintainer @ Alluxio): “How to Eliminate the I/O Bottleneck & Continuously Feed the GPU While Training in the Cloud” – Thursday May 11 @ 2:55pm PT
Got a tech question for the Alluxio Community? Chat with us on Slack!
Be our stargazers on GitHub ⭐
If you like our product, please give it a star on GitHub, and share the goodness!
We currently have 30+ opportunities across the globe! Learn more about our job openings in Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams. Are you awesome or know of anyone to refer? Check out the full list of opportunities and apply here.